- · questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact ClayClay.
- We always ask for your Email address along with phone numbers and address for correspondence
Why we need it
In order to be able to contact you for updates to our range of products, or notify you of special offers or shows we are exhibiting at.
We also collect data in order to:
- · respond to you contacting us
What we do with your data
The data we collect will not be shared with anyone else whether supplier organisations, or government departments, agencies and public bodies.
We will not:
- · sell or rent your data to third parties
- · share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
- We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- · it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- · the law requires us to
- In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 37 years.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 18 years of age or younger.
We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 18.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at any stage, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- · information about how your personal data is processed
- · a copy of that personal data
- · that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
- You can also:
- · raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- · request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- · ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
- Links to other websites
ClayClay and all its websites contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to GOV.UK from another website
If you come to ClayClay from another website, we may receive information from the other website. We don’t use this data.
Changes to this policy
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact Tim Bristow at ClayClay if you:
- · have any questions about anything in this document
- · think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
15 High St
Isle of Wight
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Textphone: 01625 545860
Monday to Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
Find out about call charges
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Last updated 25 May 2018